Lob 360 mm. A maker of excellent violins, with red-brown varnish, and of good tone, in Brussels, at 23, rue Le beau. He was a pupil of Mougenot, but started his own business in 1883. Exhibited instruments in Brussels (1888), Paris (1889), and Antwerp, and was awarded bronze, silver, and gold medals. He published " Traite de lutherie " (Brussels, 1890).
Composite top, by unknown maker, the biggest volume and resonance.